Tuesday, March 27, 2012

~{ Scott & Brittany}~

I have to say...man I am lucky! Look at this fabulous couple I got to do a session with this past week. So sweet & down to earth--they also both grew up & went to school were I did (only way more recently..man do I feel myself getting old...haha!) They both seemed very much at ease at the beautiful farm property I chose for the location. Scott is an "outdoors" guy...hunting, fishing, you know..all that good guy stuff. Brittany is a super sweet girl & loves to sing at her church. Two wonderful people that have that special connection...& I was fortunate enough to be able to capture that connection between them. A wonderful session!! Thank you Scott & Brittany!
See more of {Scott & Brittany's Album} on Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin