Monday, April 14, 2014

Motivational Monday!

Good Monday morning!
I know for most it is not our favorite day of the week.
Back to work, school, the daunting tasks of a new week now lie ahead.
I know my kids were less impressed with returning to school after their week of Spring Break.
Rain storms, with high winds pounded our communities this last weekend.
So many friends & families are with out power & have damage to their homes.
It is in moments like these, some of the harder ones--that I like to remember the "small" things 
I am thankful for.
I am grateful that none of my family & friends were injured in these storms.
That we all can wake up & start a new day.
There may be clean up to do--and it may be bigger & harder then what we want.
But having each other is such a wonderful feeling.

So try to remember the "small" positives in your life--when life isn't going just how you hoped it would.
It will get better--I hope you have a better Monday!
-Valerie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin